S'pore Straits MapSource Installer
This location is for Registered Users Only.
Perhaps you need to login or register.
Singapore Straits v1.42 - Navigation aids, tidal stations, wrecks etc around Singapore & Johor Straits
includes parts of Malacca Straits, Riau islands and South China Sea.
use custom style for land mass, reefs, maine boundaries, oil/gas pipelines & submarine cables.
- Submitted On:
- 10 Mar 2011
- File Size:
- 514 Kb
- These maps and their included files are for personal use only and are protected by copyright laws. No part of the maps and/or files may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior written permission. These maps and their included files are not to be sold, reverse-engineered, re-distributed, bundled or packaged as alternative product. Please use these maps with caution and at your own risk.
- File Version:
- Collin Tang 2006-06-28 02:45:33 Hi Jerome! Thanks. I have my missus have a go with the 60Cx on one of her trips on the sand-piper. Let you know what she thinks of it and my 'toy' now. =) Look great on MapSource. Thanks once again.
- Jerome 2006-07-10 09:42:16 She might not let you have the 60Cx back after that. Version with updated Notice to Mariners as of Jul 06 should be ready soon.
- SC Leong 2007-01-14 23:26:26 Hi Jerome,
- Wayne Kan 2007-12-12 04:50:49 hi Jerome, Thanks. Btw, how do I get the Tide Station to show the high and low tides? I press the FIND and navigate to Tide Station. But it shows
- Damian Ng 2008-10-14 03:29:19 Using Mapsource 6.14.1. unable to open mapsource once installed SS installer. a bug with Mapsource 6.14.1?
- James Seeto 2008-11-06 18:32:28 Same problem. Unable to open mapsource once SS is installed. No problem with earlier versions before 6.14.1. Damian, you can use the
- Chong Boon Heng Dave 2008-12-09 06:51:35 Hi Jerome, is there a later version that is compatible with mapsource 6.14.1? How can I install into my eTrex Vista HCx without using mapsource? Thanks.
- Kenny Yu 2008-12-17 22:34:01 I think Jerome is too busy :) For MapSource 6.14.1 users, you'll need to make a small modification to your registry: 1. Run regedit 2. Locate HKLM\SOFTWARE\Garmin\MapSource\Families\SGStr 3. Rename the Key (looks like a folder) from 4f to 79 Done!